IMPORTANT: Please read the instructions thoroughly before assembling and using the Sassy Woof Dog Harness.
It is incredibly important to abide by Sassy Woof harness instructions. It will cause damage if you don’t! Always make sure that the instructions are followed so you don’t hurt your pet in any way.
Thank you for buying the Sassy Woof Dog Harness.
The following instructions can be followed or you can watch a video of how to put the Sassy Woof Dog Harness on your dog.
Before Using The Sassy Woof Dog Harness
Please be sure to follow all of the instructions and warnings in the user manual. This product is not meant for pets with any kind of aggressive behavior like, for example, a dog that is being violent or has bitten somebody before.
- Aggressive pets can be dangerous and cause severe injuries to their owners. If this product is not right for your pet, please ask your vet or a certified trainer.
- On-lead training is an important part of a pet’s life, but you have to make sure to remain safe and that your pet has been taught from a young age what the rules are.
- It is vital that you do not let your pet get away from your control during any training sessions.
- Not for tie-out use.
How To Put On Sassy Woof Adjustable Dog Harness
- To get started, you can loosen all the adjustable straps to get it perfect for your pup size. First, unclip the chest strap, thread the strap through the back strap for more room to adjust, and loosen the chest strap as needed to fit around the size of your pup.
- Now, for the neck, loosen the neck strap to fit around your pup’s head it’s fully adjusted and ready to go on your pup.
- Put your dog’s head through the hole, check if you need to tighten the chest straps, thread the chest strap back through the back strap, and clip it together.
- Adjust the back strap is the perfect fit for your pup and he/she is ready for a walk now grab your favorite leash. You can attach it to either the front d-ring or to the back d-ring, and we’re ready to go.
Sassy Woof Dog Harness Washing Instructions
- Make sure all buckles are secured and if you have any extra luggage, store it separately.
- Hand wash in warm water, mild soap*
- Rinse thoroughly
- Hang dry
- Spot clean with a gentle brush or rag with soap & water for best results.
How Should a Dog Harness Fit?
If you’re trying to find a good harness from which to choose, consider all the different factors. This is one of those times where it’s beneficial to think about your needs and what type of experience you’d like when buying something like this.
There are many types of product and designs, with different features and benefits that are right for your pets.
The Sassy Woof is a dog-friendly harness that lets your pup roam around the house with it and stay safe.
Your dog needs a harness that fits properly. They should have enough room to be comfortable, but not loose enough to slip out of.
They should have at least 2 fingers of space between the harness & themselves in order to be comfortable.
Signs Your Dog’s Harness Isn’t Fitting Right
A harness for your dog is an important part of your routine. Make sure you are thinking about it throughout the day so that you can help to keep your furry friend safe.
When purchasing a new harness for your pet, it’s important to make sure the following items are checked off: is it firm and easy to put on/take off? Is the strap comfortable? Is it too tight or too loose? If you notice any of these signs, chances are your harness is too small.
- If the harness feels too tight around your dog neck it might not be positioned properly and so you will want to adjust it until you find a comfortable position that fits.
- The straps are either too short or too long
- It seems rough to the touch
- Putting on or taking off is difficult.
There is a variety of dog harnesses that could help your pup and you. A lot of them come in different sizes, fit and cause less strain on your dog’s neck than a traditional collar.
When thinking about your furry friend, it’s usually a good idea to have them wear some sort of harness or leash if they are able to, as this prevents frustration and any injuries. There are a lot of designs out there that are perfect for walking dogs of all shapes and sizes.
Sassy Woof Adjustable Harness Size Chart
The Sassy Woof Harness Size Chart is designed to help you find your best fit! It includes all the measurements and their corresponding sizes, so you can easily find the right size.
For anyone looking to buy a new dog harness, this chart can help. The size of the harness will depend on the height, weight, and girth of your pet.
Why a Proper Fit Matters
A dog harness come in a variety of styles and are designed to comfort and fit dogs differently. You must then, consider the best style for your dog so they have a great time while wearing one.
However, this also comes with a fair share of difficulties. For example, these devices can cause short-term medical problems if not fitted properly.
For a dog’s joints, bones, and muscles to be healthy, it is important that they are able to move freely. A restrictive harness should not be used as it can lead to unnecessary stress
Safety & Comfort Tips When Dog is Wearing Harness:
Some safety and comfort tips can help your dog feel more comfortable and safe when walking, whether their wearing a harness or not:
• Safety for Unsafe Behaviors
• Not for restraint. (avoid pulling leash backward)
• Not for use as a tie-out.
• Not for use as a car harness.
• Not for on-leash running. Possible rubbing and chafing.
• Do not leave on puppies.
You Should Always Use a Harness Over a Collar When Walking Your Dog.
A harness is a versatile tool that can be used for a variety of different dogs. They are great ways to train dogs and can also prevent your pup from pulling on his leash or escaping.
If a dog is not properly led, it may be able to block its throat. This can cause breathing problems for the dog.
Harnesses can help make walks with your furry friend easier on the joints. Plus, they provide added safety if you’re walking an older or fragile dog.
Sassy Woof understand that not every dog is the same size, which is why they have designed their Adjustable Harness to be adjustable and fit any pup from a min weight of 14 lbs to 250+ lbs!